These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of HealthAssure's Website, located at www.healthassure.in.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of HealthAssure Pvt. Ltd. and / or Kuzalin Services Pvt. Ltd. (“HealthAssure”) for making healthcare packages subscription payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service”) offered by Payment Gateway Service provider, through HealthAssure's website i.e. www.healthassure.in. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware, however, that HealthAssure will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
a) in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
b) if any of User’s actions on HealthAssure’s website violate the Terms of Service or any of HealthAssure’s guidelines for specific services, or
c) to protect or defend HealthAssure’s legal rights or property, the HealthAssure site, or HealthAssure Users; or
d) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of HealthAssure website/offerings.
Every user agrees and undertakes to abide by the following principles upon use of any Platform.No user shall host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which
(a) Belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b) Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous; defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harms minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g)impersonates another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
HealthAssure work with corporate & insurers and web aggregators to provide primary care services. Our services can be accessed and used by platform called Health Pass and/or through the website www.healthassure.in. Below are the key services of HealthAssure
1. GP Consultation
2. Specialist Consultation(Opthal, Gyneac, Pediatrician, Dietician, Dental,others)
3. Diagnostics (including any Pre-employment, Post-Employment and Annual check-ups)
4. Tele Services(Doctor &Nutritionist)
5. At Home Services(Doctor,Nurse,Attendant,Physiotherapist)
6. Pharmacy (Discount up to 20%)
7. Vaccinations (Influenza, Pneumonia, Cervical Cancer, HepatitisB &Typhoid)
8. Health Risk Assessment
We work with corporates & insurance brokers to provided annual health check-up, pre-employment check-up or primary care benefits
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions,he/ she may register and avail the Services.A User may either register on HealthAssure’s website or alternatively in any other manner as may be specified by HealthAssure from time to time.
2. HealthAssure's rights,obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of HealthAssure's right to comply with any law enforcement agency's request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by HealthAssure with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of HealthAssure.
3. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and HealthAssure. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and HealthAssure. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of HealthAssure and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of HealthAssure and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
6. Refund For Charge back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach HealthAssure with his/ her claim details and claim refund from HealthAssure alone. Such refund (if any) shall be effected only by HealthAssure via payment gateway or by means of a demand draft or such other means as HealthAssure deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
7. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge back” means approved and settled card (Debit or Credit) or netbanking purchase transactions which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to Merchant account (shall also include similar debits to Payment Gateway Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the Acquiring Bank for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
8. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): The User shall directly contact HealthAssure for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by HealthAssure alone in line with their policies and rules.
9. Server Slow Down/ Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
(i) In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact HealthAssure via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by HealthAssure to confirm payment.
(ii) In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/ duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
1. HealthAssure has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience. HealthAssure expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service. The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that HealthAssure reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. HealthAssure and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c)any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the HealthAssure and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. HealthAssure and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
(i) the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
(ii) any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and HealthAssure and the respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand,or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
5. The User agrees that HealthAssure or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond HealthAssure’s reasonable control.
1. Any waiver of any rights available to HealthAssure under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that HealthAssure or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, HealthAssure does not represent or guaranteet hat the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. HealthAssure, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
5. The User may be required to create his/ her own User ID and Password in order to register and/or use the Services provided by HealthAssure on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User agrees that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’sown responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to:
i. Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
ii. Keep his/ her User ID& Password strictly confidential.
iii. Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
The User is hereby informed that HealthAssure will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her HealthAssure account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card,that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her dues to HealthAssure by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card/bank details:
i. The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
ii. The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii. The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of dues selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
iv. The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
1. The User agrees that,to the extent required or permitted by law, HealthAssure and/ or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/therewith to HealthAssure. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
4. The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay dues online. Health Assure or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Indian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In the event of any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and PrivacyPolicy, or the formation, existence, negotiation or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and PrivacyPolicy (Dispute), the representatives of HealthAssure and the User shall amicably resolve the Dispute in good faith, as soon as either party is apprised of the existence of a Dispute.
In the event HealthAssure and the user are unable to resolve the Dispute within 30 days of them commencing discussions to amicably settle the dispute, the Dispute shall be referred to be resolved through arbitration. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in accordance with provisions of the (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of the parties shall remain in full force and effect pending the award in such arbitration proceeding.
Get the best service quality, easy information access and effective grievance redressal with us. Our grievance resolution process is carried out by senior officers and an expert grievance redressal committee. We aim to resolve your queries and problems in the fastest and most efficient manner.
Submit your Grievance
Call our Customer Service Helpline number +91-22-61676600 to report your grievance. You will receive a solution to your query within 15 calendar days once we receive your communication. If you are not satisfied with the resolution you receive, you can take your grievance to our Grievance Support. You can reach him at email@example.com